Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rate Update!


The Feds Surprised Us Today!

From Home Mortgage Consultant David Dikeman at Insight Bank:

"To the surprise of investors yesterday, the Fed decided not to begin tapering their purchasing of Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) Market this month as they will look for additional evidence that the economy is improving. They will continue to purchase $85B in Treasuries and MBS each month and continue to reinvest their holdings. The Fed has also decided to leave their unemployment rate threshold at 6.5% before hiking short term rates (ie: the Prime Rate).
This was great news for MBS investors and the MBS market is improved dramatically. The 30 year fixed dropped to 4.5% and appears to be holding." David Dikeman, Home Mortgage Consultant, NMLS # 488101
614.310.7655 phone  | 150 W. Wilson Bridge Rd.  | Worthington, OH 43085   insightbank.com


So, if you have been waiting for a rate dip, this is it! Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME, BUYING OR BUILDING A NEW ONE, DON'T HESITATE TO CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME. 614-657-2005

My promise to my clients: I try to always remember what it is like to walk into this incredibly complex world of buying and selling with little or no knowledge of how the process works. I know that behind the door of your home and in your life there is much more going on than just your real estate transaction. I work with each person, not the house, and with the whole person, not just the issues surrounding the transaction. When I attempt to put myself in your shoes and contemplate what you are dealing with I am most effective.
Benadum/Bumpus Team

Amy Bumpus

Straight Talk—Always

614-657-2005


No comments:

Post a Comment